Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 242%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,235 prices entered by 366 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 62.212 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 68% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,281,160 Franc (Bs 52,741) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (16 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €2.73 (about 1 hour ago)