Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 249%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,492 prices entered by 379 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 61.333 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 69% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,633,394 Franc (Bs 42,936) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,153,850 (about 1 hour ago)