Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,360 prices entered by 262 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01211 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 56% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,828,654 Franc (Bs 398,583,180) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,090,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)