Cost of living comparison between Caracas, Venezuela and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,716 prices entered by 315 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 61.564 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 66% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,588,721 Franc (Bs 42,049) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)