Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,057 prices entered by 224 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 44.931 XOF / ZAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 21% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,040,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,403,464 Franc (R 53,492) in Cape Town.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 500 Dinar (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 25 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Patna costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Djibouti costs 1,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (about 1 hour ago)