Cost of living comparison between Cape Town, South Africa and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,377 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 43.366 XOF / ZAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 32% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,588,479 Franc (R 36,629) in Cape Town.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)