Cost of living comparison between Cap-Haïtien, Haiti and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.500 XOF / HTG
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 29% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,655,705 Franc (174,283 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,085 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (about 2 hours ago)