Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.256 XOF / HTG
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 27% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,561,842 Franc (276,786 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (43 minutes ago)