Cost of living in Cancún, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 283 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.579 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cancún (Mexico) is 46% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,259,564 Franc (Mex$ 39,886) in Cancún.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)