Cost of living in Cancún, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 292 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.515 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cancún (Mexico) is 51% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,330,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,648,003 Franc (Mex$ 57,795) in Cancún.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)