Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 522 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 458.528 XOF / AUD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 30% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,545,784 Franc (AU$5,552) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Canberra costs AU$20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)