Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 581 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 469.736 XOF / AUD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 37% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,147,507 Franc (AU$4,572) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (44 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (about 1 hour ago)