Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 544 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 430.427 XOF / AUD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 25% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,651,455 Franc (AU$10,807) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,730,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cochabamba costs $b900 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,400 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Beijing costs 元6,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (about 2 hours ago)