Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 257 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 176.172 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,290,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,759,266 Franc (R$ 15,662) in Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 600 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$8 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (36 minutes ago)