Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 188 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 162.091 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,110,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,465,868 Franc (R$ 15,213) in Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 12,346 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Quebec City costs C$13 (about 2 hours ago)