Cost of living in Campobasso, Italy compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 666.208 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campobasso (Italy) is 24% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,187,229 Franc (€1,782) in Campobasso.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (about 1 hour ago)