Cost of living comparison between Campo Grande, Brazil and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 442 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 177.270 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 37% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,466,784 Franc (R$ 8,274) in Campo Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 129,472 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 100,000 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Da Nang costs 10,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)