Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 380 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 173.388 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 37% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,430,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,168,173 Franc (R$ 12,505) in Campo Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM161,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (27 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)