Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 884 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 191.047 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,824,756 Franc (R$ 9,551) in Campinas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)