Cost of living comparison between Campinas, Brazil and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 817 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 190.864 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,054,788 Franc (R$ 10,766) in Campinas.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,372 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 36,000 сўм (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (about 1 hour ago)