Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 991 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 148.580 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 27% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,720,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,698,554 Franc (R$ 18,162) in Campinas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 2 hours ago)