Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 835 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 163.328 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,310,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,704,347 Franc (R$ 16,558) in Campinas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)