Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 151.175 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 44% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,300,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,834,083 Franc (R$ 12,132) in Campina Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucaramanga costs COL$900,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 1,800 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in La Plata costs ARS $8,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (about 1 hour ago)