Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 163.306 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 37% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,990,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,881,115 Franc (R$ 11,519) in Campina Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $3,253 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)