Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 486 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 750.735 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 18% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,537,176 Franc (£6,044) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,830,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (about 2 hours ago)