Cost of living comparison between Cambridge, United Kingdom and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 268 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 781.690 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 28% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,005,458 Franc (£3,845) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 5.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)