Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 228 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 764.359 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 26% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,454,363 Franc (£3,211) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Västerås costs 1,490 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yogyakarta costs Rp 475,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sarajevo costs 174KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)