Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 507 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 750.242 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 19% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,114,354 Franc (£5,484) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,470,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)