Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 187.520 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 20% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,256,428 Franc (S/. 6,700) in Callao.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Graz costs €40 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)