Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 172.246 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 23% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,810,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,924,331 Franc (S/. 16,978) in Callao.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $2.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)