Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.759 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 54% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,082,600 Franc (Php92,066) in Calapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)