Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.720 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 54% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,280,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,502,534 Franc (Php140,164) in Calapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)