Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.876 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 6% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,680,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,448,455 Franc (CH$3,938,136) in Calama.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (38 minutes ago)