Cost of living comparison between Calabozo, Venezuela and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 60.369 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 95% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,577,065 Franc (Bs 75,819) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lelystad costs €750 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Esbjerg costs kr7,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 455 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)