Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||- 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00712 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 83% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,680,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 618,790 Franc (Bs 86,961,164) in Calabozo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 75 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Perth costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)