Cost of living comparison between Cairo, Egypt and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,957 prices entered by 216 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 35.174 XOF / EGP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 74% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 399,326 Franc (E£ 11,353) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)