Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,148 prices entered by 232 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.002 XOF / EGP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 74% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 402,265 Franc (E£ 12,189) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Munich costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $30 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 3 hours ago)