Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,269 prices entered by 238 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.180 XOF / EGP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 68% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 741,102 Franc (E£ 18,915) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)