Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 467.186 XOF / AUD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 25% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,938,385 Franc (AU$6,290) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)