Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 261 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 418.371 XOF / AUD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 16% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,898,201 Franc (AU$9,318) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,360,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$112 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)