Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 452.278 XOF / AUD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 21% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,969,331 Franc (AU$8,776) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,270,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 172 Lek (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 25 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)