Cost of living in Caguas, Puerto Rico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 125 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 619.770 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caguas (Puerto Rico) is 13% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,769,406 Franc ($2,855) in Caguas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)