Cost of living in Caguas, Puerto Rico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 150 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 612.000 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caguas (Puerto Rico) is 12% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,614,052 Franc ($4,271) in Caguas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,083 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)