Cost of living in Caguas, Puerto Rico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 126 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 611.800 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caguas (Puerto Rico) is 9% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,552,148 Franc ($4,172) in Caguas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $91 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)