Cost of living comparison between Cagliari, Italy and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 273 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 660.799 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 7% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,819,754 Franc (€2,754) in Cagliari.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £3,010 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (35 minutes ago)