Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 224 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 680.758 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,110,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,047,448 Franc (€4,477) in Cagliari.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 25TL (43 minutes ago)