Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.192 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 35% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,291,374 Franc (Php224,815) in Cagayan de Oro.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (36 minutes ago)