Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.650 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 33% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,360,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,242,154 Franc (Php210,535) in Cagayan de Oro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,220 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rennes costs €30,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €59 (about 2 hours ago)