Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 653.502 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 27% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,721,040 Franc (€2,634) in Cadiz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)