Cost of living in Caceres, Spain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 659.319 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caceres (Spain) is 25% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,767,249 Franc (€2,680) in Caceres.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)