Cost of living in Caceres, Spain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 651.215 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caceres (Spain) is 26% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,162,487 Franc (€1,785) in Caceres.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q449 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €49 (about 2 hours ago)