Cost of living in Caceres, Spain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 663.786 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caceres (Spain) is 26% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,670,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,698,720 Franc (€4,066) in Caceres.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM399 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)