Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.197 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 26% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,340,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,471,509 Franc (Mex$ 79,222) in Cabo San Lucas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (about 1 hour ago)