Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.283 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 26% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,728,421 Franc (Mex$ 55,251) in Cabo San Lucas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (32 minutes ago)