Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.364 XOF / AOA
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 6% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,545,962 Franc (1,054,015 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,350,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 122,000TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨40,660 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Braga costs €32,122 (41 minutes ago)