Cost of living comparison between Cabinda, Angola and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.648 XOF / AOA
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 8% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,525,228 Franc (692,213 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)