Cost of living in Bydgoszcz, Poland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 151.623 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bydgoszcz (Poland) is 42% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,352,597 Franc (8,921 zł) in Bydgoszcz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)