Cost of living in Buzău, Romania compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.719 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buzău (Romania) is 49% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,290,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,669,586 Franc (11,865 lei) in Buzău.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (about 3 hours ago)