Cost of living in Buzău, Romania compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 141.185 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buzău (Romania) is 51% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,467,740 Franc (10,396 lei) in Buzău.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)