Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 193 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.311 XOF / NPR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 56% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,810,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,659,376 Franc (₨ 312,415) in Butwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 90 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (35 minutes ago)