Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 158 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.158 XOF / NPR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 56% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,890,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,694,524 Franc (₨ 328,493) in Butwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (13 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (about 1 hour ago)