Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 105 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.689 XOF / NPR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 32% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,592,390 Franc (₨ 279,891) in Butwal.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)