Cost of living comparison between Bushehr, Iran and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Bushehr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bushehr.
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 220 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01912 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bushehr (Iran) is 9% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,564,170 Franc (﷼ 134,121,186) in Bushehr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €53 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,220 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)