Cost of living in Bushehr, Iran compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Bushehr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bushehr.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 181 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01872 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bushehr (Iran) is 4% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,626,338 Franc (﷼ 86,854,821) in Bushehr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)