Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49872 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 8% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,320,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,063,380 Franc (₩6,142,481) in Busan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 17,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $25 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $762 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (about 3 hours ago)