Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.548 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 5% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,483,516 Franc (₩2,706,997) in Busan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (43 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 2 hours ago)