Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 310 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.512 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 8% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,290,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,026,539 Franc (₩5,907,681) in Busan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,377 (about 1 hour ago)