Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.547 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 5% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,227,778 Franc (₩4,073,250) in Busan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)