Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.530 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 6% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,198,639 Franc (₩4,145,410) in Busan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)