Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 164.395 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 47% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 834,378 Franc (5,075TL) in Bursa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €1,600 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,870 (about 1 hour ago)