Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 161.082 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 46% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,540,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,898,666 Franc (11,787TL) in Bursa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 25,000 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Constanţa costs 18 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (37 minutes ago)