Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 656.191 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 15% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,990,664 Franc (€3,034) in Burgos.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cajamarca costs S/. 6.00 (34 minutes ago)