Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 235 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 349.283 XOF / BGN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 45% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,120,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,717,869 Franc (4,918 лв) in Burgas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yongin costs ₩1,250 (2 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨33,000 (about 1 hour ago)