Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 337.899 XOF / BGN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 49% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,192,887 Franc (3,530 лв) in Burgas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)