Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 142.228 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 37% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,210,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,033,750 Franc (﷼ 14,299) in Buraidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Amsterdam costs €1.05 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Voronezh costs руб 360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £16,566 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (about 2 hours ago)