Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 163.151 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 28% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,676,741 Franc (﷼ 10,277) in Buraidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (about 1 hour ago)