Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 143.296 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 37% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,110,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,973,438 Franc (﷼ 13,772) in Buraidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Enschede costs €5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saskatoon costs C$2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)