Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 619.770 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 35% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,265,843 Franc ($2,042) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)