Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 527.900 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 44% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,590,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,001,336 Franc ($3,791) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)