Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 611.920 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 40% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 940,228 Franc ($1,537) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (23 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 1 hour ago)