Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 531.030 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 47% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,580,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,898,874 Franc ($3,576) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)