Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30410 XOF / BIF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 38% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,670,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,264,666 Franc (7,447,153 Franc) in Bujumbura.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)