Cost of living in Buffalo, New York, United States compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 386 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 533.800 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buffalo, New York (United States) is 5% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,560,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,388,640 Franc ($6,348) in Buffalo, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)