Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,413 prices entered by 414 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.903 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 38% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,216,158 Franc (ARS $31,262) in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kolkata costs ₨140 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (43 minutes ago)