Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,347 prices entered by 481 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.813 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 50% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,710,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,857,167 Franc (ARS $58,378) in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kyoto costs ¥1,846,190 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨37,990 (about 2 hours ago)