Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,320 prices entered by 407 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.987 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 40% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 936,160 Franc (ARS $23,411) in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valladolid costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Heraklion costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 2 hours ago)