Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,163 prices entered by 372 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 38.262 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 41% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,151,819 Franc (ARS $30,104) in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (about 2 hours ago)