Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,699 prices entered by 448 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 13.470 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 47% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,670,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,962,409 Franc (ARS $145,683) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seoul costs ₩2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$60,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)