Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 656.429 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 32% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,570,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,413,481 Franc (€3,677) in Budva.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)