Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.524 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 10% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,108,562 Franc (₩4,025,513) in Bucheon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 500 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (40 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (about 1 hour ago)