Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 193 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49520 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 19% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,034,367 Franc (₩8,147,015) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,390,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)