Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 211 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.506 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 18% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,589,347 Franc (₩9,063,130) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,890,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)