Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 210 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49879 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 15% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,852,486 Franc (₩7,723,711) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,340,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 5 hours ago)