Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,326 prices entered by 333 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 144.362 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 50% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 984,024 Franc (6,816 lei) in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Podgorica costs €0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)