Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,336 prices entered by 339 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 144.693 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 50% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,175,991 Franc (8,127 lei) in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €600 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (11 minutes ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (41 minutes ago)