Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,407 prices entered by 319 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 144.394 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 48% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,017,728 Franc (7,048 lei) in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)