Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,409 prices entered by 316 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 146.013 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 47% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,239,698 Franc (8,490 lei) in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 6,750 zł (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 201 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)