Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,577 prices entered by 360 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 139.555 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 49% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,430,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,744,175 Franc (12,498 lei) in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €550 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tartu costs €16,486 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 3 hours ago)