Cost of living comparison between Bucaramanga, Colombia and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 310 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20233 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 47% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,033,436 Franc (COL$5,107,604) in Bucaramanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ilmenau costs €350 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 3,000 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Morelia costs Mex$ 2,300 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 20,000,000,000 (43 minutes ago)