Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 384 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21033 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 44% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 874,502 Franc (COL$4,157,674) in Bucaramanga.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (41 minutes ago)