Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 229 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19339 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 47% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,560,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,878,902 Franc (COL$9,715,628) in Bucaramanga.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)