Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,102 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.569 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 8% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,058,309 Franc (€6,191) in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,760,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (30 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Ana, California costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (about 1 hour ago)