Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 997 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 658.849 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 10% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,578,477 Franc (€3,914) in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo André costs R$ 40 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,440 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)