Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 732 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 657.814 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 9% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,709,705 Franc (€2,599) in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,389 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sokoto costs 150,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)