Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 854 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 655.699 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 14% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,875,395 Franc (€5,910) in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,410,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,568,640 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 92,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$32,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Riga costs €14,916 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Vadodara costs ₨175 (about 2 hours ago)