Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 756.632 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 10% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,576,161 Franc (£3,405) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)