Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 681 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 759.590 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 11% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,741,639 Franc (£2,293) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$14 (about 1 hour ago)