Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 647 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 771.416 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 15% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,694,087 Franc (£3,492) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)