Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 616 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 748.020 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 16% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,419,085 Franc (£5,908) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,820,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)