Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 809 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 727.844 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 11% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,889,943 Franc (£5,344) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,520,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgos costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guayaquil costs $0.61 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,400 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Thessaloniki costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)