Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 544 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 745.923 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 17% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,857,199 Franc (£5,171) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 52 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beirut costs 10,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)