Cost of living in Brisbane, Australia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,185 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 469.736 XOF / AUD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brisbane (Australia) is 50% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,522,072 Franc (AU$7,498) in Brisbane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (35 minutes ago)