Cost of living in Brisbane, Australia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,245 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 473.746 XOF / AUD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brisbane (Australia) is 50% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,938,186 Franc (AU$6,202) in Brisbane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 8,000 Kyat (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (32 minutes ago)