Cost of living in Brisbane, Australia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,379 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 456.444 XOF / AUD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brisbane (Australia) is 47% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,864,497 Franc (AU$6,276) in Brisbane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)