Cost of living in Brisbane, Australia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,586 prices entered by 263 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 432.530 XOF / AUD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brisbane (Australia) is 37% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,669,018 Franc (AU$10,795) in Brisbane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,410,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)