Cost of living comparison between Brikama, Gambia and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.247 XOF / GMD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 23% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,926,756 Franc (135,242 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$31,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩33,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)