Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.203 XOF / GMD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 10% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,527,938 Franc (267,205 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,220,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 600 ₨ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 1,355 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)