Cost of living comparison between Brikama, Gambia and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.576 XOF / GMD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 17% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,824,203 Franc (125,150 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)