Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.021 XOF / GMD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 15% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,254,157 Franc (160,768 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (29 minutes ago)