Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 301.830 XOF / BBD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 19% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,854,516 Franc (6,144 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)