Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 275 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 265.780 XOF / BBD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 12% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,605,029 Franc (13,564 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,210,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,500 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 35 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 2 hours ago)