Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 342 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 276.595 XOF / BBD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 18% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,199,241 Franc (15,182 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,560,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Rioja costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$800 (about 1 hour ago)