Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 266 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 286.850 XOF / BBD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 20% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,228,249 Franc (14,740 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,510,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €500 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kingston upon Hull costs £2,258 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $150 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)