Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 309.180 XOF / BBD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 25% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,958,058 Franc (6,333 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (41 minutes ago)