Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 327 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 266.900 XOF / BBD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 8% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,271,133 Franc (16,003 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,940,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)