Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 363 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 275.500 XOF / BBD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 15% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,179,842 Franc (15,172 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,640,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $534 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)