Cost of living in Brescia, Italy compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 183 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.588 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brescia (Italy) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,318,599 Franc (€5,062) in Brescia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,230,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Midland, Texas costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (about 2 hours ago)