Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.011 XOF / XAF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 59% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,487,048 Franc (2,460,795 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)