Cost of living comparison between Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.000 XOF / XAF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 51% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,535,666 Franc (3,535,490 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)