Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.002 XOF / XAF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 59% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,103,875 Franc (3,096,605 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)