Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 658 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 650.962 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 31% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,360,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,321,027 Franc (€3,566) in Bratislava.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)