Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 320 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.829 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 48% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,080,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,592,419 Franc (11,307 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)